Setting up passwordless SSH logins to your KVM Server
Configuring SSH Login to your KVM Server
1. Open the Cygwin Terminal.
2. Generate your SSH Keys with the command:
and accept the defaults. Leave the password empty.
3. Log in to your KVM server with SSH at least once (this step may not be necessary, but I do it out of habit).
ssh email@example.com -- ie: ssh firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Copy your SSH Public key to the KVM server
ssh-copy-id email@example.com -- ie: ssh-copy-id firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Test that you are able to log in to your KVM server without entering a password.